On February 12, 2011, I flew to Seattle, Wa. to purchase a puppy from Tcup Island Puppys.

Tcup Island Puppys would not wait until 8am. the following morning for the funds to clear.

Kim (alias Eunice) wanted to meet her friend at the bar and sleep in the following morning.

Tcup Island (Kim, alias Eunice), posted a refund to my PayPal account on February 13, 2011.

Tcup Island 's bogus refund bounced!!! Insufficient funds.

Tcup Island is currently trying to sell this same starved dog.

BEWARE!!!

Tcup Island Puppys needs to be put out of business. Tcup Island puppys is rude, dishonest, and abusive to their animals.

BEWARE of Tcup Island and pray for their poor starving puppies.

That little trusting puppy face still haunts me.

Had an Experience with Tcup Island Puppies?

Comments

Erode, Tamil Nadu, India #278857

I purchased three lovely tcup puppies from Eunice.I am THRILLED with my purchase from Eunice.

I can't thank her enough for entrusting me with my dream babies. They were not frail at all, they were well cared for healthy babies. My vet was extremely impressed with how healthy they are! Eunice is very easy to deal with and has a very kind heart!

I can't thank her enough for my babies and I highly recommend her to others!Thanks Eunice for being so kind to me and entrusting me with these perfect gems!

First of all, I did not go to the bar. I was with June at her hotel from 9pm until 2:30am in the morning trying get her PayPal account to work. (Her PayPal account would not work due to her limit being exceeded).

I understood that she had flown to Seattle so I tried my very best to help her to resolve the payment problem and offered a number of alternatives for payment. She did not bring cash and did not prepare any other means of payment. She was flying out of Seattle the next morning which was a Sunday so there were no Banks that would be open for her to withdraw funds. I offered to try Western Union instead which was a 5 minute drive from the hotel the next morning before her flight to obtain cash; however, she claimed that she was too exhausted to wake up and go in the morning. She actually told me to take her key, come back to her hotel in the morning at 8am, wake her up, call PayPal for her, and resolve the entire issue for her. I explained to her that PayPal usually required around 3 business days in order to link her bank account and remove the payment limit so I suggested that she should call PayPal the next morning to confirm this before having me travel to her hotel again (which was an approximate 40 minute drive away). She declined my suggestion because she claimed that she would be unable to wake up that early without me waking her in person.

After this entire ordeal at her hotel, I was very shocked when she requested that I leave the...

When I sell my dogs to their new families, I like to be in good relations with the owner so that I can keep in touch and ensure that I can trust them to provide the utmost care for their puppy. After this ordeal, I felt very uncomfortable leaving the puppy with June and decided to give her a full refund for her original deposit. When I got back home that same night I issued June a full refund of her deposit on PayPal.

I have the receipt from PayPal with full details of this refund being completed. These comments by June display her emotional instabilities by making false claims about other people when she does not get her way.

If anyone is interested in viewing this receipt, feel free to contact me at tcupisland "at" gmail.com.

The comment about starving puppies is simply ridiculous. Puppies of this size are highly susceptible to hypoglycaemia if they are underfed or even if they are not fed on time.

My puppies are healthy, happy, and always full of energy as you can be seen in my videos and in person if you visit me.